This month of abril, I’ve been helping you with your first encuentro with your new Spanish teacher. I gave you some advice about
- how to find the best teacher,
- how to be polite when you contact with him,
- about the importance about negotiate your short and long term objective with him,
- if you want to focused on fluency or accuracy, depending on your needs but also on your teacher ones.
In this podcast, I will become student. I will think what three questions for your Spanish teacher. If I would need to ask something to my teacher in my first lesson, it will be this ones.
- Tell me about you as a teacher: how long have you been teacher, why have you decided to be teacher, why you teach Spanish…
- How are your lessons? Methodology, materials, technological apps, content, programs…
- How can you help me? Why you are the proper teacher for me? Tell your objectives and your learning needs in order to to get a map that you can use to guide yourself during your learning Spanish process.
Take into account that is a journey that you make with your teacher: he will guide you and help during this first steps, but you must be who make these steps.
Don’t be shy to ask this 3 questions to your Spanish teacher if you have not seen this information in this webpage or in his podcast, for example.
You must feel that your teacher is the proper professional for your even in this first steps of this almost endless journey called «learning spanish».